Help-U-Sell® Inland Valley Helps Buyers Too
WE CAN SAVE YOU OVER $1,500 ON THE PURCHASE OF YOUR NEW HOME!
- We will pay $1,000 towards your closing cost! Use this towards escrow fees, loan origination fees, title fees or other up-front cost.*
- We will pay your Transaction Coordination Fees. An additional $350 savings.
- If you use one of our preferred lenders, they will pay your Appraisal Fee. A savings of $500-$700.
HERE IS WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU
- Buyer Consultation. You will learn about the buying process, learn about the different loan programs available and discover how to have a competitive advantage over other buyers.
- Provide you with a free California Home Buyers Guide that details all the steps and details of purchasing a home including title, escrow, loans & more.
- If needed, we will introduce you to one of our preferred lenders to get you pre-approved for a home loan and get you access to special financing. Our preferred lenders can get you the most competitive rates, the lowest closing cost and most importantly, a loan officer who will provide you with direct access to answer questions and get updates on your loan process.
- Provide you with access to the best new listings that match your criteria before the average buyer knows about them!
- Get you priority access to competent affiliates who can assist you with your total home purchase needs and circumstantial details such as movers, alarm companies, handymen, contractors, etc.
- If within 12 months you are not 100% satisfied with your new property, we will sell it for free!
- We have special relationships with escrow companies, home inspectors, title companies and others who can handle those special needs.
The best part: If you’re not completely satisfied with our service as promised, you can cancel your agreement with us. We’re so confident that our real estate system will work for you, that we guarantee you the right to cancel our buyer’s agreement at any time prior to submitting an offer to purchase a home, with no penalties or obligations, if you feel our service doesn’t live up to our promise.
In California, if a buyer has not requested their agent to sign a “Buyer Representation Agreement”, the agent is actually working for the seller, not the buyer. The seller is the “Client” (the person who paying the agent’s commission). The buyer is just a “Customer”.
As a VIP Buyer, your agent will agree to a Buyer Representation Agreement, so you will no longer be just a “customer”, you will become a “Client”. As a Client, your agent is given the primary fiduciary responsibility to represent YOU, not the seller. To learn more about the advantages of having a Buyer Representation Agreement with your agent, visit the National Association of Realtors – Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) website.
Terms & Conditions
Help-U-Sell Inland Valley VIP Buyer Program Guidelines;
To qualify for the program, buyer must agree to have Help-U-Sell Inland Valley represent them as their Buyer’s Agent. Buyer and agent will agree to the terms and conditions in the Buyer Representation Agreement (C.A.R. Form BRE) and the Help-U-Sell Inland Valley VIP Buyer Agreement.
To qualify for the $1,000 credit, the purchase price of the home must be at least $250,000 and the commission offered to the Buyer’s Agent must be no less than 2.25%.
By law, buyer is required to disclose the $1,000 credit to seller and the lender.
$1,000 credit must be applied to the buyers recurring and/or non-recurring closing cost such as escrow fees, title insurance, pre-paid interest/points, etc. It may not be used towards down payment unless approved in writing by the lender. By law, the $1,000 credit, or any portion of it, may not be taken as cash back to the buyer after escrow.
If the $1,000 credit exceeds all the buyer’s closing cost, the maximum amount allowed by the lender will be applied as the credit (up to $1,000).
Credit amount is subject to lender approval. This offer is void if prohibited by law.
Payment of $1,000 credit shall be taken from the Buyers Agent’s commission. Escrow will be given instructions to take the buyers credit from the agent’s commission. Escrow Instructions for credit must be signed by buyer(s), seller(s) and the management of Help-U-Sell Inland Valley.
All terms and conditions are subject to change without previous notice.